Be Decisive, Adapt to Change, and Perform at Your Best
Jeremiah Brown is no ordinary Olympian. He went from zero rowing experience to the Olympic podium in just 3.5 years. It shouldn’t have happened, but with his unique approach to high performance Jeremiah was able to become part of the team of world class athletes who won the 2012 Olympic silver medal and set the current world record in men’s 8 rowing.
Jeremiah enjoys delivering powerful presentation on high performance, athlete wellness (including mental health), and his professional work with the Canadian Olympic Committee as National Manager of Game Plan – Canada’s total athlete wellness program for national team athletes.
Hear content-rich stories that define what it means to own your path, adapt to extremes, and achieve your goals. Presentations often include exclusive audio and video content from the 2012 Olympics that will put your people on the Olympic start line. You will laugh, you may cry, you will learn, and you will be inspired.
- HR professionals invested in employee wellness and interested in understanding the parallels between high performance sport and high performance in the workplace.
- Organizations moving in new directions and wanting to infuse a sense of personal ownership and conviction in their people.
- Sales conferences looking to inspire the hunger and desire to win -elite sport is the ultimate metaphor for sales.
- University and college students: creating opportunities in life.
- Banking/financial companies: Jeremiah Brown was a commercial banking analyst before pursuing his Olympic dream. He speaks the language and connects well with this audience.
For more information on what Jeremiah can offer your organization please contact him here.
Currently booking speaking events post-Rio Olympic and Paralympic Games (September 2016)